AlwaysOn Onmedia NYC was held at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel this week.
OnMedia NYC is where cutting-edge technology CEOs from the back streets of Silicon Valley meet the global advertising and media establishment. This two-and-a-half-day executive event features CEO presentations and high-level debates on which forces are disrupting user behavior and creating new opportunities in the marketing, branding, advertising, and public relations industries. At OnMedia, our editors will also honor the OnMedia 100 Top Private Companies. Fifty of the top CEOs from the OnMedia 100 will pitch their market strategies to a panel of industry experts in our “CEO Showcase.”
This years program brought together some of ICT’s leading thinkers.
Our pick of the sessions was Big Media Online - now comes the hard part.
Big Media Online. Now Comes the Hard Part: Sustaining Growth
* Jeff Jarvis, Blogger, BuzzMachine
* Gordon McLeod, President, Sports Illustrated Digital
* Alisa Bowen, Reuters
* Jeff Price, President, Sports Illustrated Digital
* Caroline Little, CEO and Publisher, Washington Post, Newsweek Interactive
* David Kirkpatrick, Senior Editor, Internet & Technology, Fortune
Video archives of all sessions are now available here.